Watson/ Wayne Shihtzus

Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 14:57:00 -0500
Message-ID: <CADVPrW4FAdeS4Z+MQKm2cSMTAsRnQeOvrY+J2GZBBE-_75aYKg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Adorable Female Shih Tzu Puppy For Re homing (Maggie).

Greetings ,
Thanks for your inquiry regarding our Female Shih Tzu Puppy by name Maggie, She is still available and ready for a new Home. Maggie has a good temperament and love playing with kids and other house pets, Our puppies have great temperament and lovely personalities with impressive pedigree and have all their registration papers and she is currently 10 weeks old now and we are asking for $650 per Pup. We are located in Barnegat Township New Jersey.

Our Puppies are affectionate, intelligent, loyal, calm and gentle.they are good family pups as they love children and never get aggressive. They love to be around their families and thrive on attention. They barks only when necessary. They are up to date on shots from a licensed Veterinarian. Parents are on site, they are AKC Registered, Hips, Eyes, and Heart certified. they are 100% domesticated and potty trained. they have non-shedding coat, they will come with a 1 year genetic health guarantee against any illness/disease and a health certificate of travel that is required for a puppy to be able to fly.

We currently have free shipping coupons with our shipping agent to ship 4 puppies at no extra cost at the moment. So if you purchase a puppy from us while this coupons are still available, We will be able to ship the puppy for free or you will pay an extra $150 for shipping when the coupons are expired. We are located in Barnegat Township New Jersey. and if we are to ship we will be shipping from Barnegat Township New Jersey. We ship all over USA and Canada. Free shipping is available for long distance buyers. We accept pick-ups any day in the week except Sundays from 8:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M but requires a $300 deposit per puppy

However, If you are ready to continue with the purchase, We will like to know the following information from you: Like tell us more about yourself, family, dog friendly neighborhood and your experience with puppies. And if you will be picking up the puppy/puppies or you will like to benefit from our free shipping coupons??

Regards
https://watsonshihtzu.com/

B

Becky Memaw

HI I am in Missouri and I am not comfortable in knowing if this is a fraud so reading your post I assume that it is correct?

G

Gennifer24

Incredible. I was just on the phone with the guy and realized that things were off from the website and he couldn’t answer anything. So I did a property search of who lives at the address he told me and guess what it wasn’t him

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Scammers steal street addresses as well. They will steal anything that helps them steal money.

G

Gennifer

Actually I should point out that the website is now called WAYNE’s Shih Tzu puppies. Exact same other information.

https://wayneshihtzus.com/available-pups/

G

Gennifer24

Scammers steal street addresses as well. They will steal anything that helps them steal money.
Completely agree. I had a feeling and wanted to actually talk to him on the phone and UNLUCKY for him I am from Jersey and currently live in Pa (across the border).

He does not use Watson anymore he uses Wayne

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 09:40:02 -0500
Message-ID <CAHtVFnvH7TSjYrQPb+3CJ6tAkTeHGR_m+nx1CcDMWKdKkF=2tQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Adorable Male Shih Tzu Puppy (Bobby)

Greetings ,
Thanks for your inquiry regarding our Male Shih Tzu Puppy by name Bobby , He is still available and ready for a new Home. Bobby has a good temperament and love playing with kids and other house pets, Our puppies have great temperament and lovely personalities with impressive pedigree and have all their registration papers and he is currently 10 weeks old now and we are asking for $650 per Pup. We are located in Barnegat Township New Jersey.

Our Puppies are affectionate, intelligent, loyal, calm and gentle.they are good family pups as they love children and never get aggressive. They love to be around their families and thrive on attention. They barks only when necessary. They are up to date on shots from a licensed Veterinarian. Parents are on site, they are AKC Registered, Hips, Eyes, and Heart certified. they are 100% domesticated and potty trained. they have non-shedding coat, they will come with a 1 year genetic health guarantee against any illness/disease and a health certificate of travel that is required for a puppy to be able to fly.

We currently have free shipping coupons with our shipping agent to ship 4 puppies at no extra cost at the moment. So if you purchase a puppy from us while this coupons are still available, We will be able to ship the puppy for free or you will pay an extra $200 for shipping when the coupons are expired. We are located in Barnegat Township New Jersey and if we are to ship we will be shipping from Barnegat Township New Jersey. We ship all over USA and Canada. Free shipping is available for long distance buyers. We accept pick-ups any day in the week except Sundays from 8:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M but requires a $350 deposit per puppy However, If you are ready to continue with the purchase, We will like to know the following information from you: Like tell us more about yourself, family, dog friendly neighborhood and your experience with puppies. And if you will be picking up the puppy/puppies or you will like to benefit from our free shipping coupons??

Regards
https://wayneshihtzus.com

P

Parker

This is just great just sent this person a deposit for a puppy. This site never showed up while I was looking.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Needs to start with local police. The FBI is not going to lose a lot of sleep about puppy scams right now.

What can the local police do? Complaints have to be made between the US government and where the scammers are (most pet scammers are in Cameroon,I've seen one in the philippines,some in Cyprus,one in India,some in South Africa,one in UAE). There was a pet scam raid in 2019 in South Africa. A police report might help if banks were involved.

P

Parker

I feel like Google should be some what respoable for this for letting this site stay up after people have reported it. Because nothing about that site popped up about it being a scam until after we had made a payment. I know I'm not getting the money back (yes that would be nice) I just don't want this to happen to anyone else.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
It's up to the website hosting server to remove it. Getting it removed through google is a waste of time.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Yes Gary, this is a fraud. As CS says, there is no dog. And please do not post a phone number here. That's very dangerous for you.

J

Janet Gallegos

I was looking to purchase a puppy but worried it was a scam. The website I found is under Shane Shitzu Puppies. I received the same email as posted above just a different name for the puppy. I also found the same info under Daves Shitzu Puppies. Glad I searched.