Weekend - Berlin

Lioness1

Banned
Badoo IM
XXXX – 17.14
Hallo, I just came over your profile, I like it so much. Do you speak any German too? Sprechen Sie auch Deutsch? Sie wohnen ja in Berlin????? Ich auch! Bis vielleicht bald? Until soon perhaps? Have a nice weekend!

Badoo
Weekend, 56

Wants to date with a girl, older than 46

Sa popularité est : Faible ou moyenne

Berlin, Deutschland

Où est Weekend maintenant ?
A quelle distance de toi se trouve-t-il !
Centres d'intérêt
3 intérêts:
Longues promenades Volkswagen Golf Rgarder la télévision
A propos de moi
I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I am very easy to get a long with and a very good listener. I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. I am a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I am a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
Intéressé(e) par
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique woman who is affectionate, beautiful, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine... someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship... I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits. Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who possesses strong character and is goal-oriented.

Informations personnelles
Statut sentimental : Je suis célibataire
Sexualité : Je suis hétéro
Apparence : 180cm (5'11"), 60kg (132livres), moyenne, Cheveux noirs*et*Yeux noisettes.
Résidence : Seul
Enfants : J'en ai déjà
Tabac : Non-fumeur
Alcool : Non
Scolarité : Lycée / Université
Langues : Anglais
Emploi : Good Job. J'ai un salaire élevé.

Person, welche Fotos vom Schauspieler John Cantwell benutzt!
http://www.magweb.com/photos_john_cantwell
http://www.magweb.com/actors/john_cantwell

weekend.jpg