Welcome to AFI

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Hello everyone. Welcome to AFI. This room is designed for Arabic speakers to meet and exchange information about internet fraud.

If you would like to work and donate some of your time, we can certainly use your help as no one here currently speaks Arabic. We have a general format for what we would like to have in this room, but we can modify as necessary to meet the needs of the users.

Please PM an admin if you would like to help build this room. Thank you.

S B I C E Y

انا جديد هل من ترحيب ، مرحب

السلام عليكم
انا عضو جديد وسعيد جدا انا مسجل في هذا الموقع الاجنبي الذي يرحب بالعرب
واتمني ترحيب منكم
اعرفكم بنفسي
------
===================================
Translation
----------
I am a new member and I am very happy recorded this site, which welcomes foreign Arabs
I hope you and welcome
Knew myself
------
But enough of this :p

S B I C E Y

Hello everyone. Welcome to AFI. This room is designed for Arabic speakers to meet and exchange information about internet fraud.

If you would like to work and donate some of your time, we can certainly use your help as no one here currently speaks Arabic. We have a general format for what we would like to have in this room, but we can modify as necessary to meet the needs of the users.

Please PM an admin if you would like to help build this room. Thank you.
انا مستعد اني اساعد ، بكل مجهودي
فأنا اعرف العربيه جيدا لاني مصري
وتخصص موقعكم عجبني جدا
واتمني اني اربط موقعي بموقعكم
لاني تعرضت للنصب ..
بالتوفيق للجميع ..^^"
===================================
Translation
----------
I am ready I help, all exclusively
I know I am good for the Arab Egyptian
I really like to discuss your very
And I hope I Link site to your site
I have been installed ..
Good luck to all ..^^"

OSAMAOSAMA

مرحبا

اشكركم على الموقع الجميل واتمنى له النجاح الباهر اريد ان استفسرجاء لى بريد الكترونى من من dragon courier international west town farm .farm road taplow ,berks sSL6opt,United kingdomوتعلمنى اننى فزت بجائزة نقديه مع شهادات وطلبوا منى بيانات وان هناك شيك وشهادة اصليه هل هذة المعلومات صحيحه من عدمه ساعدونى ولكم جزيل الشكر