Werner Jattke, UK

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-path: <info@werner.org>
Reply-to: <wernerjat@gmail.com>
Subject: Very Important. Your attention is needed.
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014

Hello,

My contact with you is in good faith and I assure you that my proposal will be of mutual benefit.
I am Werner Jattke, based in the United Kingdom. I have a proposition that I would like to discuss with you.
Please contact me on my alternative email wernerjat@gmail.com for more effective confidentiality.

Do well to respond via email or provide your telephone/fax numbers toenable me give you more details.
I appreciate your time and understanding.

Regards,
Werner Jattke

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: claimswerner@hotmail.com
Subject: E-mail
Date: 11th Jan 2015

Dear,

I am Werner Jattke, i have a business proposal for you.
Kindly get back to me for more details.

Regards,
Werner Jattke

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: wernerjattke@hotmail.com
Subject: LIVE YOUR DREAM LIFE THROUGH OUR PROGRAMME
Date: 29th Mar 2015

Attn.
I am a private business investment financial consultant . Am Soliciting On-Behalf of a Client/Company and an Executive Customer of a top Swiss Bank, who holds a Government Post in his Country who wishes to Invest funds in your country. We came across your data from an investment consultant in a recent leading International business round-table engagement in your Country. What You will be required to do:

[1] Invest and Manage the Funds Profitably on His Behalf for a minimum
of 3 years or more.

[2] Your maximum co-operation , honesty and sincerity will be appreciated throughout this period.

We offer project finance and business loans to companies and individuals worldwide with viable business project/proposal on considerable terms. We welcome your inquiries at any time regarding any financial solutions you, your colleagues, or clients may seek, as we have many opportunities that can exceed your expectations in all of the areas we represent.

Werner Jattke
Director Investment & Loans

TheSideKick

Return Path: wernerjattek@gmail.com
Subject: LIVE YOUR DREAM LIFE THROUGH OUR PROGRAMME
Date: 24th Apr 2015

Same message as post 9

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
US, Boerne, Gvtc-dialup Dynamic Pool

Return Path: akshmi@safetyservicesgroup.com
Reply-To: <011231jk@gmail.com>
Subject: attn
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015

Sir/Madam,

I am Werner Jattke, a German Citizen residing in United kingdom. I have a buisness proposal to discuss with you. Kindly contact me via email on 011231jk@gmail.com or call +447087625042, sms to +4477849032.

Regards,
Werner Jattke