Wilfred Richmond

Lotta

Ninja
Return-Path: <5324@scarlet.be>
Received: from (EHLO stud.unileoben.ac.at) (193.171.87.102)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019
Message-ID: <20190914231643.Horde.k_9jFB-VO6tdfVi7aOATlLA@studmail.unileoben.ac.at>
Subject: Re: Hello
Reply-to: atiworks@yeah.net

Got your contact as my Match from a social site, am single

I can send you my pictures so we can get to know each other

Is it possible for us to communicate by email.

Hope to hear from you soon
Thank you
Mr. Wilfred

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
He has photos: https://antifraudintl.org/threads/wilfred.131716/

Return-Path: <atiworks@yeah.net>
Received: from (EHLO yeah.net) (223.252.213.130)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019
Subject: Re: Re

I was so excited to read from you, well I will tell you more about myself again but where do I start from okay. My name is Wilfred. I am 55 years old, am British from Manchester, and i was born and brought up in UK, so i live here in Manchester, UK. I am an Engineer by profession. I work as Railroad or Railways Construction Engineer.

I am the only child of my late parents. I have never been married before, I have a son who is 15 years old now, I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy. I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I`m 6`2" 190 bls , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing chess game which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though it takes me to new places.

Reply me on my personal email
Wilfred
wilfredr765@gmail.com

Hope to read from you soon. Until then have a pleasant day.
Warm Hugs
Wilfred.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <iivanou@bntu.by>
Received: from mail.bntu.by (mail.bntu.by. [93.125.120.161])
Subject: Hello
To: Recipients <iivanou@bntu.by>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020
Reply-To: wilr494949@mail.ee
Message-Id: <20200904113440.3235A89087@mail.bntu.by>

Got your contact as my Match from a social site, am single

I can send you my pictures so we can get to know each other

Is it possible for us to communicate by email.

Hope to hear from you soon
Thank you
Mr. Wilfred

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <yanovich@bntu.by>
To: Recipients <yanovich@bntu.by>
Reply-To: wilr494949@mail.ee
Message-Id: <20200910223904.59DBB82998@mail.bntu.by>

Tariel

Ninja
He sent the same as Jessica's.

Return-Path: <wilr494949@gmail.com>

He also uses "wilr494949@mail.ee" <wilr494949@mail.ee>

C

Cheryl a

He sent same as Jessica. I was stupid to transfer money for him to dubai. Did not get money from me. He also uses wilfredr3377@outlook.com

T

Teej Ad

I just received the spammers message myself to my work account. I'm so glad I googled his email address and found other people's comments before replying.