William Bill, Engineering unit in Baghdad

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From 115.242.63.1,
India, Delhi, Rcom Wireless Hsd Mumbai

From William Bill
Return-Path: <info@mail.com>
Message-ID: <60407.115.242.63.16.1379407512.squirrel@mail.darlics.com.ua>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013
Subject: RE
From: "William Bill" <info@mail.com>
Reply-To: [william_bill2@aol.co.uk]

Please i urgently need your assistance for a business proposer. My Name is
William Bill of the engineering Unit here in Baghdad in Iraq please reply
back and I will give the details.
http:// news .bbc .co .uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm about the consignment
boxes.
 

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From 180.215.141.184,
India, Delhi, Pdsn Pool

From William Bill
Return-Path: <info@mail.com>
Reply-To: <william.bill7@aol.com>
From: "William Bill"<info@mail.com>
Subject: Consignment.
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013

Dear Friend.

I hope my e-mail meets you well, I am in need of your assistance My Name is William Bill of the engineering Unit here in Baghdad in Iraq; we have about $20 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the country in two digital boxes. My partners and I need a good partner out there, someone we can trust to receive the funds on our behalf.

It is oil money and legal we have made arrangements with a United Nation Courier service that will move the funds out of Iraq as a Family Treasures, The most important thing is; Can We Trust you once the funds get to you?, simply take out 30% as your share and keep the remaining 70% for us.

Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to, ours is sending it to you safely also you can view the Link http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

If you are interested I will furnish you with more details upon receipt of your response and contact details But I can assure you the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times. I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

Regards,
William Bill
Email: william.bill7@aol.com
 

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
From William Bill
Received: from (EHLO na01-bl2-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (65.55.169.251)
Subject: Goodnews
From: William Bill
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015
Reply-To: <williambill4sure@inbox.lv>
Dear Friend, I hope my e-mail meets you well, I am in need of your assistance My Name is William Bill of the engineering Unit here in Baghdad in Iraq; we have about $20 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the country in two digital boxes. My partners and I need a good partner out there, someone we can trust to receive the funds on our behalf. It is oil money and legal we have made arrangements with a United Nation Courier service that will move the funds out of Iraq as a Family Treasures, The most important thing is; Can We Trust you once the funds get to you?, simply take out 30% as your share and keep the remaining 70% for us. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to, ours is sending it to you safely also you can view the Link http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm If you are interested I will furnish you with more details upon receipt of your response and contact details But I can assure you the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times. I look forward to your reply and co-operation. ENGR WILLIAM BILL
 

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <sgt.williamcares@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-wr0-f180.google.com) (209.85.128.180)
From: SGT WILLIAM BILL <sgt.williamcares@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017
Subject: The Discussion About Our Deal‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎

Dear Friend

My Name is William Bill of the engineering Unit here in Baghdad in Iraq; we have about $20 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the country in two digital boxes. My partners and I need a good partner out there, someone we can trust to receive the funds on our behalf. It is oil money and legal we have made arrangements with a United Nation Courier service that will move the funds out of Iraq as a Family Treasures, The most important thing is; Can We Trust you once the funds get to you?, simply take out 30% as your share and keep the remaining 70% for us.

Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to, ours is sending it to you safely also you can view the Link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/mid dle_east/2988455.stm

If you are interested I will furnish you with more details upon receipt of your response and contact details But I can assure you the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

Please I will really want you to reconsider if you can handle such amount because I want this funds invested by you on my behalf till I can leave Iraq because I am on duty here and can’t leave this time around and keeping my funds here is totally unsecured because of my business initiatives. If you are still interested in this deal you are to forward me those details below:

1. Your full address and personal information.
2. An Identification of yourself, ID card or Passport copy,
3. Phone number and fax number
4. The nearest airport to you,
5. Age and Sex
6. Occupation

The consignments are under the United Nation in Cairo Egypt that will deliver the boxes to your country. Please get back to me, so that I will forward the contact details of the united nation agent in charge. simply take out 30% as your share and keep the remaining 70% for us. As I have decided to attach my working identification card to this mail, for you to know who you are dealing with.

Thanks
Engr. William Bill
 

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Same format.
Return-Path: williambillcares@gmail.com
From: William Bill williambillcares@gmail.com
 
Top