Wu Mengfei, Cnooc Oil Base Group Ltd, China

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Mr. Wu Mengfei (Chief Financial Officer)
Human Resources Service Co.
CNOOC Oil Base Group Ltd.
Address:6 Dongzhimenwai Xiaojie,
Dongcheng District, Beijing, China 100027
Telephone:010-8452101 010-8453198
Fax:010-6460250

Dear Sir/Madam,

Attention; Counsel

We the management of Cnooc Oil Base Group Ltd, China require your legal representation for our North American customers, total invoices in excess of US$4.5million. We are of the opinion that the ability to consolidate payments from North America will eradicate delays due to inter-continental monetary transaction between Asia and North America .

We understand that a proper Attorney Client Retainer will provide the necessary authorization and we are most inclined to commence talks as soon as possible. Your consideration of our request is highly anticipated and we look forward to your prompt response, please advice us immediately. Indicate your response to my personal email:

Regards,
Wu Mengfei
Chief Financial Officer
Telephone: 010-845-2101/ 010-845-3198

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
I think it is a new form. This is our mail.

I am Mr. Wu Mengfei, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). I want to use this medium to seek you assistance; I am retiring soon from office and I'm planning to relocate to USA.I want you to assist me in buying a permanent home. I need a 4 bed room home of $500,000.00USD - $1,000,000.00 00 in nice neighborhood in state.

The home will be a cash buy and I will fly to the USA for viewing the property but before that I would like my stock broker to send the money to you via a lawyer/solicitor. I want to make the funds available in USA before coming to choose and view the property; please I would want you to retain a lawyer for me so that my stock broker can send the funds directly to him to keep in a trust account until I arrive in the USA.

Please let me know the lawyer retaining fees and charges so that my stock broker can include all in the payment he will be sending to the lawyer. And also, please tell the lawyer to send me the retainer agreement to sign so that I can notify my stock broker.

Regards,

Mr. Wu Mengfei
Chief Financial Office

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received From: 36.37.192.15, CAMBODIA, Viettel (cambodia) Pte., Ltd.
Return-Path: wu.mengfei0@hotmail.com
Reply-To: <wu.mengfei0@foxmail.com>
Subject: Re:From Mr Wu,
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016

Dear Colleague,
May I humbly implore for your utmost consideration, as I request your interest to set up a joint venture investment in your country under your committal assistance. By the way of introduction: I am Wu Mengfei,Vice President & Party Leadership Group Member CNOOC Ltd.

In an open mindset, I am writing you to negotiate for a Joint Venture company with you, I am ready to equip you with the appropriate details of my investment plan and finances towards legal procedures if you accept my proposal.

Moreover, I want every of my co-operation with you to be carried out legally and in transparent manner.

Respectfully,
Wu Mengfei.
Vice President & Party,
Leadership Group Member-CNOOC.