Yajun Xuegang, Tsingshan Holding Group

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <noreply@cogame.cn>
Received: from (EHLO gateway36.websitewelcome.com) (50.116.125.2)
Subject: RECRUITMENT.
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019
Reply-To: grace.leads@yandex.com

A China-based company is in search of a company representative within the USA/Canadian region. If interested kindly email:graceleads@yandex.com for more details, salary & compensations involved.

Regards,
Yajun Xuegang
HR & Secretary
Tsingshan Holding Group

Return-Path: <inquiry@tssgroupplc.com>
Received: from (EHLO MTA-08-4.privateemail.com) (198.54.122.58)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019
Reply-To: "inquiry@tssgroupplc.com" <inquiry@tssgroupplc.com>
Message-ID: <1611897869.90174.1563336616178@privateemail.com>
Subject: RE: RECRUITMENTt

Hello

Thank you for your interest. In learning more about our company and the representative contract proposal. I know this will come as a surprise to you, but let me formally introduce myself to you.I am Yajun Xuegang. HR & Secretary Tsingshan Holding Group.http://www.tssgroup.com.cn/en/index.aspx

We are in need of individuals and corporate bodies to act as intermediaries between us and our customers in North America. It is a part time job that takes less than an hour of your time . There are transaction commissions as well as monthly stipends entitlement.

Tsingshan Holding Group is a Chinese company based in Wenzhou, Zhejiang China. Tsingshan Holding Group was set up in 1992 and is mainly engaged in foreign investment, manufacturing, sales, warehousing and import& export. The Group mainly produces stainless steel ingots, steel bars, plates, wires and seamless tubes, which are widely applied in petroleum, chemical engineering, machinery, electric power, automobile, shipbuilding, aerospace, food, pharmacy, decoration and other fields.

With the high demand of our products in North America, we look forward to establishing representative offices and sales centers in both Canada and United States. We are contracting reliable company/individual (irrespective of the business type) that will stand as an intermediary between our customers in North America and Tsingshan Holding Group pending when the sales centers are established. Hence, we wish to contract you or your company as our representative in Canada and United States.

Your onus is to assist Tsingshan Holding Group to communicate, establish a good relationship with the customer you would be assigned to and also retrieve overdue invoice (Payment) from the company (assigned customer to Agent) in North America region.

We have customers in different region in North America that have not met with the normal payment net of 30 days after receipt of products delivered in good condition. Based on our research and past experience, we have discovered that having an agent in various region in North America will help to facilitates business transactions promptly. As such, we require an agent on a contract basis who can communicate with the assigned company (customer) via email and telephone means.

We have two categories of partnership available, namely;

Individual Partnership: This is for reliable Persons/Individuals.
Corporate Partnership: This is for company owners who wish to register their company with us to represent our interest.

This representative partnership is independent of career or business type and does not require much time or travelling

COMPENSATION:

Individual Partnership: As compensation for this service, you will be entitled to 5% commission of every completed transaction (i.e. 5% of every payment received and processed), plus $3,500 monthly allowance to cover out-of-pocket expenses.

Corporate Partnership: As compensation for this service, your company will be entitled to 7% commission of every completed transaction (i.e. 7% of every payment received and processed), plus $5,000 monthly allowance to cover out-of-pocket expenses.

Note: That the monthly allowance will be paid at the end of each month starting from the month of your date of appointment.

I await your response.

Regards.
Yajun Xuegang
HR & Secretary
Tsingshan Holding Group

XSS

Received: from (EHLO MTA-09-4.privateemail.com) (68.65.122.29)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019
Reply-To: Tsingshan Group <inquiry@tssgroupplc.com>
Subject: Re: Details

Top of the day to you and your family? As previously stated, our products are new to the US/Canadian market and most products are supplied out on credit basis as a way to secure and enhance customer base. Presently, due to distance we are beginning to experience overdue payment from customers within your region and also we had experienced delay in clearing foreign checks sent from some of our customers in US/Canada. The reason is, it take a minimum of 30-60 days to clear an international check here in China. Such is not good for business like ours.

With these difficulties in place, we have decided to introduce the services of a collection agent as we are doing in other part of the world were our products are. The reason for this is to enhance and facilitate the release of payments from our customers to any designated representative we introduce to them for collection and processing of payments on behalf of our company.

This position will never in any way interrupt your present work nor business and it is the kind of position that you can be handling right from your home/office as it does not involve traveling but just communications via email/phone to customers until payment is received/mailed to you- cleared and deduct commission as documented in the MOU that will be sent to you and the balance will be wired prior to wire instructions that we will be sending you.

Should there be any further question, do not hesitate to let us.

We look forward to working with you and your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Yajun

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019
Subject: RE: COMPLETE FORM BELOW
MIME-Version: 1.0

Thank you for your interest in this position. I have attached the contract registration form to this message. Please fill in the details as specified in form and send it back.

Upon receipt and verification of the above information, a contract agreement will be forwarded to you for review and endorsement.

Please, acknowledge receipt off this mail.

I await your response.

Regards.
Yajun Xuegang
HR & Secretary
Tsingshan Holding Group

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019
Subject: Re: COMPLETE FORM BELOW

Hello,

English is not my first Language. Fill and send back the attached document so that we can proceed.

I await your response.

Regards.
Yajun Xuegang
HR & Secretary
Tsingshan Holding Group

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO h1.fbrelay.privateemail.com) (131.153.2.42)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019
Subject: Re: COMPLETE FORM BELOW

Hello,

I have not heard from you in awhile, let me know if you still interested,our doors are still open for business.

Regards,
Yajun Xuegang
HR & Secretary
Tsingshan Holding Group