Your package is ready

Spidey

Ninja
Has a a scammer promised you a package? One of mine did. He was even kind enough to send a picture of it. A package from a scammer....it might look like this:
Consulting House, South Africa, to ECOWAS in Nigeria. (Nice photochop job on the address labels :rolleyes: )

Package1.jpg

Top Gun

Ninja
A nice package!

Yah, I like packages! Is it filled with freshly printed banknotes?
I hope they spelled things right on the notes? as they have messed up the address on the package!:mod:

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Hey! I got one too. In this one the scammer was clever enough to print the "from" address label OVER the top of the brown string although you probably can't tell it from the picture. Sent to the Priority Courier Delivery Company in the UK.

Package3.jpg

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
This came in from another scammer recently, and a slightly larger picture. I understand now why this looks so bad. This is a really thrashed package that is actually from Russia. Now that it's larger you can actually read it. The blue sticker in the upper middle portion says Авиа and Par avion. Авиа is Russian for air mail. It also looks like the package was originally sent as registered mail.

Package2.jpg

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
My package (with labels suitably blurred to prevent reading them) which is supposed to re-confirm the validity of my package.

PACKAGE CONFIRMATION.JPG