Zainab Abdel Demba, Libya

Tariel

Ninja
Return-Path: <abdelzainab660@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020
Subject: Re:

Hello dearest,
Thanks for your message!How are you doing? I hope you are doing great! Well to be sincere,I am short of words because i do not know how to express my feelings,to start with, My name is Zainab Abdel Demba from libya in North africa, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before)I am 25 years of age residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.which i escaped to this country Senegal where i am under refugee camp.

It is really a pleasure to contact you because i sincerely believe that you are an honest man,someone that can show me true love,care and never to betray me.
To me,Age,religion or distance does not matter,I only need true love and friendship,My late father Gen Abdel Fattah Demba- He held the rank of Major General and the post of Minister of Interior, but resigned to defect to the rebels in Libyan civil war. My father was killed by members of an anti-Gaddafi military, When rebels anti-Gaddafi military troops attacked our house one early morning killing my parents. Equally my mother was six months pregnant and she was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now, and I managed to make my way with the help of the UN to Senegal, where I am now as a refugee.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently,i will tell you more about myself in my next mail,attached here are my photos before the civil war,i would also like to see yours if you have any,i will send you a telephone number to call me in my Next mail,thanks and have a nice day.
Zainab.