Zainabu/Zainbu Issah, Ghana

date: Jan 4, 2020, 10:21 AM
subject: Re:

My name is Zainbu and ,I am 33 years Old, I am Single and am 5' 6, 129 lbs,Long Hair and a healthy Lady.My heritage is English I don't have any kid .I'm always smiling and don't easily get irritated,I don't even remember the last time i frowned.I am not bositive, I am cool calm lady who take each and every day issue one after the other..I had to meet a friend who consoled me and told me that she would show me the source of her joy which I was going to get my joy from hence I am here now in Ghana.I hope this would not re-occur again getting to meet u there.. I want a man that will give me the love I desire and the care I will cherish as I will unavoidably unleash to him in same manner. Among my goal are raising a family, start a new life when i am able to relocate to my man , taking good care of my family so that we can live happily ever after ,grow old with my family and be with them till end of time..I'm caring, faithful, loyal, truthful, loving, generous, goals achiever, honest, spiritual oriented, future driven, confidential, understands the ups and downs of life, committed to relationship, reader, visionary, conservative, passionate, romantic, sexy and loving.. I'm a good cook, I can prepare delicious meals like fried rice with Chicken, Can prepare beef burger, Can prepare pizza, Italian sea food, Can prepare red red boiled beans with fried fish and friend plantain, Can prepare Samosa and etc..I also want to express to you what I desire in a man, and what I do not desire.. I am a serious Christan woman and I am Guided by my relationship with Jesus Christ.I say that up front because my faith is very important to me. I will touch on that more later. so I want a man Of faith who Has principles and values.We have all made mistakes in life but need to be guided by something.I want a man that will give me the love I desire and the care I will cherish as I will unavoidably unleash to him in same manner..I am seeking Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed..

Last edited by a moderator: