Zaira Hoshiko, divorce settlement

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
This is what we got.

Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011
Subject: Your Legal Counsel Please.

Dear Counsel

My name is Zaira Hoshiko. I am contacting your firm in regards to a divorce settlement with my ex husband Allen Hoshiko who resides in your jurisdiction

I am currently on assignment in South Korea. We had an out of court agreement (Collaborative Law Agreement) for him to pay $950,500.00 plus legal fees. He has only paid me $251,500.00 since.

I am hereby seeking your firm`s assistance in collecting the balance from him or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised because He has delayed for too long. If you are in the position to represent me at the moment kindly advice immediately.

Your's Truly,
Zaira Hoshiko.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
More of the story. I won't even comment on the name Zaira Hoshiko.

Dear

Thank you so much for your email. Its always very hard to be able to ascertain when best to call from here, we are 1300hrs EST ahead of you and this is a big barrier toward achieving a successful conference call. If it may pleased you to know, in my humbly suggest we communicate via email while I figure out when best to reach on phone due the course of this representation.

My Husband and I had an out of court agreement (Settlement Agreement) for him to pay $950,500.00 plus legal fees. He has only paid me $251,500.00 since; I am hereby seeking your firm’s assistance in collecting the balance from him. He has agreed to pay me the balance but it is my belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect/enforce payment from my ex-husband Allen Hoshiko or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised,My ex lives in your jurisdiction.

I still reinstates my appear to have your firm collect these owned funds on my behalf instead of having him pay directly to me which I am very sure he will not, as I have made several efforts to collect these funds and all yielded no result.

I will be pleased to provide further information on this matter on request. I expect this to be a non-litigation matter as I have already notified him in enforcing your firm service. Please send me your retainer service agreement fee so I can have a preview and execute.

Please find attached

Best Regards
Ms Zaira Hoshiko

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Also on address [zariahoshiko23@yahoo.com.hk]

I thank you for your prompt response. Currently am living in Japan and Allen Hoshiko lives in NewJersey,USA.

I tried calling a couple of times and with the time difference(+13hrs EST) it is a little bit difficult to gauge the best time to reach you vice verse. We agreed under this Collaborative Law Agreement for a one time cash settlement of $950,500.00 usd to his credit, he has paid me $251,500.00 usd but still owing $699,000.00 usd. He is aware of my intention to seek legal actions.

I will be pleased to provide further information on this matter on request. I expect this to be a non-litigation matter. I have already advised him I am planning on retaining your firm. If possible please send me a retainer agreement so that we can proceed. Also send me the payment information of your firm just in case my ex-husband wants to make the full payment he owes payment without further delays or possible litigation.

Thank you and have a pleasant day.

Regards,
Zaira Hoshiko
Address: 2 FLOOR, 2-12-5 MINAMI AZABU MINATO-KU,TOKYO JAPAN
Tel: 81-3438-01720

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
She has many problems. :rolleyes:

Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Subject: Your claim

Thanks for your email.

I need this funds as urgent as possible due to my son illness to enable me pay for his hospital bill for the operation to commence that is due to be carry out tomorrow 24/3/2011.

Please you have to urge the bank and make the wire transfer possible today to tomorrow to enable me save my son life.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon

Zaira Hoshiko

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Subject: Re: Legal Assistance Needed Please!!!
Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2011,

Dear

I thank you for your prompt response. Currently am living in South Korea for an assignment. I tried calling a couple of times and with the time difference (+13hrs EST) it is a little bit difficult to gauge the best time to reach you vice verse. My ex husband Allen Hoshiko still lives in your jurisdiction. We agreed under this Collaborative Law Agreement attached to this mail for a one time cash settlement of $950,500.00 usd to his credit, he has paid me $251,500.00 usd but still owing $699,000.00 usd. He is aware of my intention to seek legal actions. I will be pleased to provide further information on this matter on request. I have already advised him I am planning on retaining your firm. Send me a copy of your retainer so I can go through the terms and conditions of your firm, Also let me know how much it will cost me for your services and the mode of remittance. Thank you and awaits your soonest response.

Regards,
Zaira Hoshiko
Address:Apt 206,357 -33,
Shindang- Dong Chung, Seoul
South Korea
0082-31-656 7883

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Lawyer names in Japan....Mr. Kengo Miyamoto Esq or Mr Mitsuyuki Suga Esq.

Also Nagoya Daiichi Esq and Sakaisuji Kyodo Esq.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Dear , Esq

We appreciate your honesty and trust towards the development of this matter. Please deduct your retainer fees and ask your bank to transfer by swift to the account information in the sum of $290,500.00 (USD). Find below information for the account:

BANK NAME: THE YAMAGUCHI BANK LTD

Instruct your bank make the value date for the transfer for MAY-17-2011 BEFORE 1pm. Please send a scan copy of the transfer slip to me and the Federal Reserve Number for our record purpose and once again thank you for your professionalism.

I thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with your firm and appreciate your counsel.

Regards
Zaira Hoshiko

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Sent: Thursday, May 19,
Subject: Urgent:

Dear Counsel,

My son is seriously sick and requires to undertake a surgical operation immediately. I will be needing urgent funds to pay for his operation. He has been admitted in the hospital here in Korea for the operation and it will be easier for me to carry this out here effectively. Please ask your bank to transfer by swift to the account information. It's very important you take care of this with sense of urgency.

Please note that your urgent responce is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Zaira Hoshiko.

I'm working with some lawyers on the Zaira Hoshiko scam and one asked me about an email he received from this scammer. It's still out there. A scammer calling himself Phillips Anderson is working Texas lawyers now.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Dear

We appreciate your honesty and trust towards the development of this matter. Please deduct your retainer fees and ask your bank to transfer by swift to the account information in the sum of $283,500.00 (USD). Find below information for the account:

BANK NAME: SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION
BENEFICIARY NAME: NA..... It is the same account for Crystal Masaru http://antifraudintl.org/showpost.php?p=168169&postcount=16.

Instruct your bank make the value date for the transfer for SEPT-27-2011 BEFORE 11:30am. Please send a scan copy of the transfer slip to me and the Federal Reserve Number for our record purpose and once again thank you for your professionalism.

We thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with your firm and appreciate your counsel.

Regards
Zaira Hoshiko

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
"Zaira" is now using someone else's bank account in China at the Bank of China in Beijing.

@ lawyers, please note that this account does NOT belong to your "client".

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Annielee reports an actual address for Allen:

Allen Hoshiko .
[allenhoshiko52@hotmail.com]

PO Box 1274. Queenstown
9348. New Zealand

J

Joliet Law Office

She's At It Again.

I got three of these today and 2 a month ago.

Second......

Dear Counsel My name is Zaira Hoshiko. I am contacting your firm in regards to a Divorce settlement/collection with my ex husband Allen Hoshiko who resides in your jurisdiction.We had an out of court agreement (Collaborative Law Agreement). I am hereby seeking your firm`s assistance in collecting the balance from him. He has agreed already to pay me the balance but it is my belief that a Law firm like yours is needed to help me collect/enforce payment from my ex-husband or litigate this matter if he fails to pay as promised. Your's truly, Zaira Hoshiko [zairahoshiko77@live.com]

Zaira Hoshiko
[zairahoshiko77@live.com]