Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou, Mpls Host Connectivity To Mpbn And It Network

From Mr Zakir Hossain
Return-Path: <mrzakirhossain44@gmail.com>
Sender: yukiboo81@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015
Reply-To: Mr Zakir Hossain <mrzakirhossain121@gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Zakir Hossain a banker in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso .I discovered the sum of seven million, two hundred thousand dollars (usd7.2) belonging to a deceased customer of this bank the fund has been lying in a suspense account without anybody coming to put claim over the money since the account late owner from Lebanese who was involved in the December 28th 2008 Benin car crash.

It is therefore, upon this discovery that i decided to take this ultimatum and make this business proposal to you as the fund will be release to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill the banking rules here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after seven years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the deceased customer was a foreigner and a Burkina be cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

Therefore, I am soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the next of kin. I have agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as the beneficiary respect of the provision of your account and service rendered, 60% will be for me. Then immediately the money transferred to your account from this bank, I will proceed to your country for the sharing of the fund. If you think you are capable and will be committed to making this deal successes send me an email as soon as possible to confirm your interest.

Yours faithful,
Mr Zakir Hossain

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Same.
From Mr Zakir Hossain
Return-Path: mrzakirhossain44@gmail.com
Sender: m_i_s_s_a_n_2_15@yahoo.co.jp
Reply-To: Mr Zakir Hossain mrzakirhossain121@gmail.com

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
From Mr Zakir Hossain
Return-Path: <mrzakirhossain444@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO nh501-vm9.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp) (183.79.56.139)
Sender: polonattun@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016
Subject: Attention Please,

Attention Please,

My regards to you and your family, it is an urgent needs to contact you as a foreigner. I have a deal of US $7,200,000.00, which I want you to apply as the beneficiary or next of kin in the bank where I work. If interested and willing to handle the deal with me please send your information as below to know each other better. Thereafter, I will send to you a draft text of application form to apply for the funds.

1. Your Full name:
2. Current Address:
3. Telephone N°:
4. Age:
5. Country:
6. Occupation:

Best regards
Mr. Zakir Hossain.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
From Mr Zakir Hossain Wed Jan 27
Return-Path: mrzakirhossain444@gmail.com
Sender: ando4732@yahoo.co.jp
Reply-To: Mr Zakir Hossain mrzakirhossain121@gmail.com

Sophie

Samurai
From Mr Zakir Hossain
Return-Path: <mrzakirhossain444@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO nh501-vm14.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp) (183.79.56.144)
Sender: cmgfk255@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Zakir Hossain a banker in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso .I discovered the sum of seven million, two hundred thousand dollars (usd7.2) belonging to a deceased customer of this bank the fund has been lying in a suspense account without anybody coming to put claim over the money since the account late owner from Lebanese who was involved in the December 28th 2009 Benin car crash.

It is therefore, upon this discovery that i decided to take this ultimatum and make this business proposal to you as the fund will be release to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill the banking rules here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after seven years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the deceased customer was a foreigner and a Burkina be cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

Therefore, I am soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the next of kin. I have agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as the beneficiary respect of the provision of your account and service rendered, 60% will be for me. Then immediately the money transferred to your account from this bank, I will proceed to your country for the sharing of the fund. If you think you are capable and will be committed to making this deal successes send me an email as soon as possible to confirm your interest.

Yours faithful,
Mr Zakir Hossain

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
From Mr Zakir Hossain Tue Mar 8 14:29:34 2016
Return-Path: <mrzakirhossain444@gmail.com> 94Cqj0uzx6uaQMA-

Received: from [50.31.252.47] by web102311.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Tue, 08 Mar 2016 23:29:34 JST

Origin IP Address = 50.31.252.47 = Hosting Services Inc. , Tokyo, Japan

Sender: cmgfk255@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 23:29:34 +0900 (JST)
Subject: Attention Please,
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Attention Please,
My regards to you and your family, it is an urgent needs to contact you as a foreigner. I have a deal of US $7,200,000.00, which I want you to apply as the beneficiary or next of kin in the bank where I work. If interested and willing to handle the deal with me please send your information as below to know each other better. Thereafter, I will send to you a draft text of application form to apply for the funds.
1. Your Full name:
2. Current Address:
3. Telephone N°:
4. Age:
5. Country:
6. Occupation:
Best regards
Mr.Zakir Hossain.