Zhanna, Ukraine

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <support@studentenenquete.nl>
Received: from 83.217.72.86 (EHLO out002.mailprotect.be)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021
Reply-To: ocieverbuur@gmx.com
Subject: enjoy your feelings
X-Originating-IP: 178.208.39.155

Marry Holiday season! Just how really did you spend New Year as well as Christmas time? I really think it's time for us to start the new season with love. Don't you think I'm correct? Possibly we can connect someday. I was born in Usa, I stayed over there right up until I turned nine, now I reside in Ukraine. I never have found a man in my place and was going to attempt searching on-line. Let me know just what town do you now live in? It's actually fantastic that with all the help of the net, we can learn one another far better. Now I am thirty-five yr old, already a grown-up for the truly serious bond, I do not want any person to experiment with my inner thoughts that's for certain. My parents named me Zhanna by the way, but you can simply call me Zhan. If you are serious in learning me far better, in that case we can continue our contact. Did you enjoy the image of myself, that I've enclosed? You actually do not need to respond in case you did not enjoy it. Now i am aiming to discover a male who's older than me, not violent, delicate, and who can really look after me and simply deal with me proper. I will additionally be glad to get your own shot with the answer if you are intrigued. I hope you will not really make me delay very long and will respond quickly.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <amylynn@amylynnrichards.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021
Reply-To: cvanordqx9@gmx.com
Subject: I live your life with love

Happy Holiday season! So, how really did you waste Start of the year as well as Christmas? I feel it is the perfect time to start the brand-new calendar year with real love. Don't you really think I'm right? Possibly we can meet someday. I actually given birth in United states, I stayed there right up until I turned 10, and now I have a home in Ukraine. I haven’t met a male in my country and simply wished to attempt searching online. Tell me what city you reside in? It's actually fantastic that with all the support of the world wide web, we may analyze each other much better. Currently I'm thirty-five yrs . old, currently an adult for the really serious bond, I don't need anyone to play with my feelings that is without a doubt. I am Zhanna by the way, although you are welcome to simply call me Zhan. If you are interested in knowing me much better, in that case we could carry on our interaction. How do you enjoy the photo of me personally, that I've included in the attachment? You truly do not have to answer if you did not like it. Now i am attempting to find a guy who's much older than me, certainly not violent, mild, and who can truly take care of me and treat me proper. I will additionally be happy to get your pic along with your reply if you're intrigued. I hope you will not actually make me delay very long and can respond quickly.

Hwarang

Return-Path: <steve@i2ls.com>
Received: from Eliora.cougar ([85.140.79.173])
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021
Reply-To: malmpswamy@gmx.com
Subject: You're the best in the whole wide world

Marry Holidays! How really did you spend New Year as well as Christmas time? I think it's already time for us to begin the new season with love. Don't you believe I'm correct? Potentially we can connect someday. I actually given birth in United states, I stayed there right until I turned eleven, and today I reside in Ukraine. I haven't found a man within my country and wanted to attempt searching on-line. Let me know what location you reside in? It's amazing that with the help of the world wide web, we may get acquainted with each other far better. Right now I'm 35 yr old, currently a grownup for the honest bond, I no longer want anyone to play with my inner thoughts that is for certain. I'm Zhanna by the way, although you are welcome to simply call me Zhan. If you're serious in getting to know me far better, in that case we can easily continue on our chat. Did you enjoy the photo of myself, that I have attached? You truly do not have to answer in case you didn't like it. Now i am aiming to discover a man who's more aged than me, not violent, delicate, and who can really look after me and simply treat me right. I am going to also be glad to receive your own image with the answer back if you are interested. I hope you won't really make me wait around very long and will respond quickly.

Return-Path: <cborre@aspsrv.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021
Reply-To: natenipplehnz@gmx.com
Subject: I will never deceive you in the world

Marry Holiday seasons! Just how did you spend Start of the year along with Xmas? I believe that it's the perfect time to start the brand new year with true love. Do you believe I'm right? Possibly we are able to connect at some point. I was born in The united states, I resided there until I turned 11, now I have a home in Ukraine. I have not connected with a male inside my place and simply wished to attempt to search over the internet. Write to me exactly what town do you live in? It is actually great that with the aid of the online world, we can easily analyze one another considerably better. Today I am thirty five y.o, currently an adult for the honest bond, I no longer need anybody to play with my emotions that is beyond doubt. I'm Zhanna by the way, however you are welcome to just simply call me Zhan. If you're interested in getting to know me much better, in that case we are able to continue on our contact. Did you enjoy the pic of myself, that I have included in the attachment? You truly do not have to answer back in case you didn't enjoy it. I'm aiming to find a man who's much older than me, not violent, delicate, and who can truly take care of me and simply deal with me right. I will additionally be glad to obtain your own shot with the message if you're interested. I really hope you will not really make me wait very long and can answer back asap.

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ocieverbuur@gmx.com>
Received: from 212.227.15.15 (EHLO mout.gmx.net)
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021
Subject: Re: enjoy your feelings

I'm glad that you're interested
As you remember my name is Zhanna.
In the letter I am sending you my photos just in case you can see me.
I will also be glad to receive new photos from you.
How is the weather in your city?
I will wait for your answer to continue communication