Zinchin Sullin

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From Mrs Zinchin Sullin
Return-Path: <sullin_zinchin000021@libero.it>
Received: from (EHLO outrelay08.libero.it) (212.52.84.112)
Reply-To: <resevbanindia@admin.in.th>
From: "Mrs Zinchin Sullin" <sullin_zinchin000021@libero.it>
Subject: Contact Reserve Bank of India Immediately For Your New ATM Master Card
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014

Contact Reserve Bank of India Immediately For Your New ATM Master Card

Good Day Dear

I write to inform you that i have your Certified Bank Draft here in my office to send to you as directed by my boss. I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick up your Bank Draft of Six Million Dollars (6Million Dollars) but did not heard from you for long time now, Well, i want you to know that i have deposited the Bank Draft with Reserve Bank of India, because i will be traveling to London England for my year course and will not come back till ending of December 2014.

So now i have arranged with Reserve Bank of India to make your payment to you with their new ATM MASTER CARD which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around the globe/world. Because the Bank Draft was getting to the expire date. So You have to contact the Reserve Bank of India, with your full contact information's such as follows:

Contact them with your below information:

1) YOUR FULL NAME ..................
(2) YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS...........
(3) YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS..................
(4) YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBER................
(5) YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS..................
(6) YOUR OCCUPATION........................
(7) YOUR OFFICIAL AGE......................
(8) YOUR PHOTOGRAPH ................
(9) YOUR COUNTRY...........................

However, Kindly contact the Customer Service Department of ATM Master CARD

Email Address: (resevbanindia@admin.in.th)
Regional Director : Shri Deepak Singhal, Reserve Bank of India
Telephone:+919643120877

try and contact the Regional Director : Shri Deepak Singhal, Reserve Bank of India for your ATM Card as soon as possible to quicken the process of your ATM Card before your Bank Draft gets Expired.Let me know as soon as you receive your ATM Master Card.

Thank you and may the good lord be with you
Regards,
Mrs Zinchin Sullin

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Mrs Zinchin Sullin
Return-Path: <sullin_zinchin000031@libero.it>
Received: from (EHLO outrelay04.libero.it) (212.52.84.105)
Reply-To: <resevbanindia@admin.in.th>
From: "Mrs Zinchin Sullin" <sullin_zinchin000031@libero.it>
Subject: Contact Reserve Bank of India Immediately For Your New ATM Master Card
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014

Contact Reserve Bank of India Immediately For Your New ATM Master Card

Good Day Dear

I write to inform you that i have your Certified Bank Draft here in my office to send to you as directed by my boss. I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick up your Bank Draft of Six Million Dollars (6Million Dollars) but did not heard from you for long time now, Well, i want you to know that i have deposited the Bank Draft with Reserve Bank of India, because i will be traveling to London England for my year course and will not come back till ending of December 2014.

So now i have arranged with Reserve Bank of India to make your payment to you with their new ATM MASTER CARD which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around the globe/world. Because the Bank Draft was getting to the expire date. So You have to contact the Reserve Bank of India, with your full contact information's such as follows:

Contact them with your below information:

1) YOUR FULL NAME ..................
(2) YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS...........
(3) YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS..................
(4) YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBER................
(5) YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS..................
(6) YOUR OCCUPATION........................
(7) YOUR OFFICIAL AGE......................
(8) YOUR PHOTOGRAPH ................
(9) YOUR COUNTRY...........................

However, Kindly contact the Customer Service Department of ATM Master CARD

Email Address: (resevbanindia@admin.in.th)
Regional Director : Shri Deepak Singhal, Reserve Bank of India
Telephone:+919643120877

try and contact the Regional Director : Shri Deepak Singhal, Reserve Bank of India for your ATM Card as soon as possible to quicken the process of your ATM Card before your Bank Draft gets Expired.Let me know as soon as you receive your ATM Master Card.

Regards,
Mrs Zinchin Sullin

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-path:<zinchinsullin761@gmail.com>
Subject:CONTACT THEM IMMEDIATELY FOR YOUR NEW ATM MASTER CARD!!!!!
Date:Sun, 23 Nov 2014

Attention:My Dear.

I write to inform you that i have your Certified Bank Draft here in my office to send to you as directed by my boss. I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick up your Bank Draft of Six Million Dollars ($6Million Dollars) but did not heard from you for long time now, Well, i want you to know that i have deposited the Bank Draft with Reserve Bank of India, because i will be traveling to London England for my year course and will not come back till ending of
December 2014.

So now i have arranged with Reserve Bank of India to make your payment to you with their new ATM MASTER CARD which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around the globe/world and what you will be withdrawing Daily is $8,000 Dollar's every day . Because the Bank Draft was getting to the expire date. So You have to contact the Reserve Bank of India, with your full contact information's such as follows:

1) Your Full Name==========
2) Your Residential Address=======
3)Your Postal Address===========
4) Your Phone And Fax Number=======
5)Your E-mail address============
6)Your Occupation=============
7)Your Official Age============
8)Your Photograph============
9)Your Country===============

However, Kindly contact the delivery agent who is in charge of the delivery of your ATM Master CARD

E:mail (george.andrson1977@hotmail.com)
DR GEORGE .G. ANDERSON the United Nation Payment Agent in Reserve Bank of India
Telephone:+918375851145

So try to contact Dr George.G.Anderson United Nation Payment Agent in INDIA for your ATM Card as soon as possible to quicken the process of your ATM Card before your Bank Draft gets Expired.Let me know as soon as you receive your ATM Master Card.

Regards,
Mrs Zinchin Sullin

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: ~anyjohn601@yahoo.pt>
Reply-To: Mrs Zinchin Sullin ~infoups529@yahoo.dk>

E:mail (infoups529@yahoo.dk)
DR GEORGE .John Paul
Telephone:+229 68476596

X-SID-PRA: organisationunation@yahoo.pt
Received: from [212.82.98.57] by nm33.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 )
From: organisation U nation <organisationunation@yahoo.pt>
Reply-To: organisation U nation <organisationunation@yahoo.pt>
Subject: CONTACT THEM IMMEDIATELY FOR YOUR NEW ATM MASTER CARD
Return-Path: organisationunation@yahoo.pt

Attention:My Dear.

I write to inform you that i have your Certified Bank Draft here in my office to send to you as directed by my boss. I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick up your Bank Draft of Six Million Dollars ($6Million Dollars) but did not heard from you for long time now, Well, i want you to know that i have deposited the Bank Draft with Reserve Bank of India, because i will be traveling to London England for my year course and will not come back till ending of July 2015.

So now i have arranged with Reserve Bank of India to make your payment to you with their new ATM MASTER CARD which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around the globe/world and what you will be withdrawing Daily is $8,000 Dollar's every day . Because the Bank Draft was getting to the expire date. So You have to contact the Reserve Bank of India, with your full contact information's such as follows:

However, Kindly contact the delivery agent who is in charge of the delivery of your ATM Master CARD

E:mail (george.andrson19872@hotmail.com)
DR GEORGE .G. ANDERSON the United Nation Payment Agent in Reserve Bank of India
Telephone:+918375851145

So try to contact Dr George. G. Anderson United Nation Payment Agent in INDIA for your ATM Card as soon as possible to quicken the process of your ATM Card before your Bank Draft gets Expired.Let me know as soon as you receive your ATM Master Card.

Regards,
Mrs Zinchin Sullin

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Kenya, Nairobi, Wananchi

Return-Path: <antonio_bianco@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15dd757fdae.antonio_bianco@alice.it>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017
Reply-To: foffice956@gmail.com
Subject: Contact The Diamond Trust Bank Kenya Immediately For Your New ATM Master Card.

Contact The Diamond Trust Bank Kenya Immediately For Your New ATM Master Card.

ATTENTION:MY DEAR

I write to inform you that i have your Certified Bank Draft here in my office to send to you as directed by my boss. I have been waiting for you since to come down here In Kenya and pick up your Bank Draft of Five Million Dollars ($5Million Dollars) but did not heard from you for long time now, Well, i want you to know that i have deposited the Bank Draft Of $5 Million Dollars with Diamond Trust Bank Kenya, because i will be traveling to London England for my year course and will not come back till ending of December 2017.

So now i have arranged with Diamond Trust Bank Kenya to make your payment to you with their new ATM MASTER CARD which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around the globe/world and what you will be withdrawing Daily is $7,000 Dollar's every day . Because the Bank Draft was getting to the expire date. So You have to contact the Diamond Trust Bank Kenya, with your full contact information's such as follows:

E:mail (foffice956@gmail.com)
DR GODWIN. G. ANDERSON the United Nation Payment Agent in Diamond Trust Bank
Kenya
Telephone:+254-7965-09954) Or (+1-747) 248-4278

So try to contact Dr Godwin.G.Anderson United Nation Payment Agent in KENYA for your ATM Card as soon as possible to quicken the process of your ATM Card before your Bank Draft gets Expired.Let me know as soon as you receive your ATM Master Card.

Regards,
Mrs Zinchin Sullin

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Same mail but from 41.138.89.221,
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA

Return-Path: <cyprianoba85@gmail.com>
Sender: k27affa376a8j@yahoo.co.jp
Reply-To: Diamond Trust Bank Kenya <godwinanderson97@yahoo.com>

However, Kindly contact the delivery agent who is in charge of the delivery of your ATM Master CARD DR GODWIN. G. ANDERSON the United Nation Payment Agent in Diamond Trust Bank Kenya.

Return-Path: <bankofamerica390@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020
Reply-To: diamondbank136@gmail.com
Subject: ATTENTION:MY DEAR

ATTENTION:MY DEAR

I write to inform you that i have your Certified Bank Draft here in my office to send to you as directed by my boss. I have been waiting for you since to come down here In Kenya and pick up your Bank Draft of Five Million Dollars ($5Million Dollars) but did not heard from you for long time now, Well, i want you to know that i have deposited the Bank Draft Of $5 Million Dollars with Diamond Trust Bank Kenya, because i will be traveling to London England for my year course and will not come back till ending of December

So now i have arranged with Diamond Trust Bank Kenya to make your payment to you with their new ATM MASTER CARD which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around the globe/world and what you will be withdrawing Daily is $7,000 Dollar's every day . Because the Bank Draft was getting to the expire date. So You have to contact the Diamond Trust Bank Kenya, with your full contact information's such as follows:

However, Kindly contact the delivery agent who is in charge of the delivery of your ATM Master CARD DR GODWIN. G. ANDERSON the United Nation Payment Agent in Diamond Trust Bank Kenya.

So try to contact Dr Godwin. G. Anderson United Nation Payment Agent in KENYA for your ATM Card as soon as possible to quicken the process of your ATM Card before your Bank Draft gets Expired.Let me know as soon as you receive your ATM Master Card.

Regards,
Mrs Zinchin Sullin